What is DHL Freight ESS story?
You know that DHL is one of the largest companies in the world. But do you know that оver the past 5 years DHL Freight Enterprise Software Solutions team in Sofia has been developing and maintaining a comprehensive transport management system (TMS) for the Freight division and had a successful rollout in multiple countries. The project is related to the biggest business transformation in DHL Freight and by joining our team, you can be part of it.
Do you want to be part of our story in changing the logistic business?
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in the evolution of DHL’s logistics business. For our office in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for System Administrator who will help us develop the necessary functionalities and ensure that they are operating without incidents in a large data environment.
What will be your part in DHL Freight ESS story?
• To design, install, manage, monitor and decommission infrastructure of organization (servers, network and desktops)
• To support Windows and Linux – To ensure compliance of company security standards
• To detect security vulnerabilities in our environments and take actions to remediate and/or mitigate risks
• To conduct root cause analysis of network and system malfunctions
• To consult and support developers/QAs/support team
What do you need in order to fit?
• Linux system administration experience
• Knowledge of network devices and protocols
• Understanding of security best practices
• Experience with virtualization (preferably – VMware)
• Experience with backup solutions
• Experience with monitoring tools (preferably – Nagios)
• Experience with scripting (bash or/and python)
• Strong documentation skills
• Basic understanding of relational
• Experience with physical servers, workstations, printers and other hardware
• Knowledge of automation and configuration management technologies (e.g Jenkins);
• Understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Design and security, configuration management, integration, deployment)
• Experience with Container Management and Container Deployment and Orchestration (docker, docker swarm, kubernetes etc.)
• Experience with Application Security and code quality tools (Source Composition Analysis and Static App Security Testing)
• Understanding of SDLC
• Knowledge/experience in NGFW and layer7 WAF
• Knowledge in Java and JVM internals
• Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure
• Knowledge of Application servers like Jboss/wildfy
• Essential knowledge in Java and JVM internal
• Knowledge of ELK stack
• Knowledge of Oracle DB or/and NoSQL
• Advanced knowledge of network devices and protocols
• Experience in using Source Code Management
If this sounds to you like the story you want to be a part of, join us now and be the next great talent in DHL Freight ESS.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidentiality in accordance to GDPR and we will contact only shortlisted candidates