DHL Enterprise Software Solutions is the first and only DHL Freight R&D team in Bulgaria.
DHL Freight is standardizing its ERP system cross all its entities. To achieve this goal we have set up an ambitious roadmap implementing Oracle R12 EBS in more than 25 entities over the next 5 years.
To support us achieving this goal we are looking for a Senior ERP Process Expert Oracle R12 EBS :
* MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Project Responsibilities.
* Be the cross tower Process Expert during deployments and guide staff to new ways of working.
* Drive the GAP analysis in moving from legacy ERP to Oracle and document changes required to be actioned and follow through, identify ways to close the GAPS.
* Support the countries in managing the change with various users / functions that the implementation of such a product brings.
* Manage the documentation of the approved GAPs.
* The Single point of contact to other projects (e.g. EVO) in relation to impacts of the other projects/functions on the Oracle financial systems and processes, providing the necessary input to ensure integrated solution works.
* Define test scenarios and test cases in relation to Oracle functionality and enabling tools. Support and manage testing of new functionality and resolution of test issues.
* Coordinate the UAT for country roll outs ensuring that full sign off of the UAT is achieved and all areas have been adequately tested.
* Be responsible, during country roll out, within the project team for the complete implementation of one or more of the Oracle modules or processes within the application as well as other process enabling tools.
* Standardization Responsibilities
* Analyze and support initiatives to promote, pilot and rollout process improvements and enablers.
* Analyze and support initiatives for process and system harmonization, and rollout efficiencies across all countries.
* Review the Freight standard Template (processes and tools) and propose updates where necessary in light of R12.
* Review deviations of countries to the Freight template and determine action plan to bring country back on track or suggest a change to the template if makes sense for all countries and makes process more efficient.
* Document the Freight template into SOPs for all processes.
* Identify how to improve processes by using more of the functionality within R12.
* Analyze impact of changes outside DP DHL impacting Freight countries in Oracle ERP environment (e.g. new legislation, EU Enlargement, SEPA, VAT, etc.).
* Identify Freight template issues as they arise and propose solutions / improvements and follow through to implementation.
* Day to day responsibilities
* SME on Finance Processes in relation to Oracle and provide support to countries via additional training and documentation. Proactive monitoring of issues, Investigate and analyze repetitive incidents to discover root cause and inter-relationships and propose solution.
* Provide Systems related policies and procedures to the countries and support effective implementation.
* Support formulation of change requests and projects and building of business case in case the proposed improvement.
* Manage the Oracle change request process and Freight operating model. Ensuring requests are in line with the current change agenda.
* Provide end user support on how the processes are executed in Oracle.
* Support the technical Team in any business related info they need to resolve a ticket or change request.
* For change requests, understand the impact on the process and advise accordingly.
* Provide support onto the reporting solution and create and maintain a set of standard reports to support the business.
THE POSITION REQUIRES:
· Good knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 modules FA-GL-AR-AP;
· Strong scripting knowledge in SQL and Visual basic;
· Process analysis skills preferably in Fin. Accounting and a good cross-functional knowledge on how other functions impact on Finance;
· Good change management skills;
· In depth analytical, problem solving skills and prioritization skills;
· Good project management skills;
· Detailed understanding of financial processes, systems and its interfaces to the operational processes and systems;
· Good training and facilitation skills;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English.
· Good Communication and skills to influence Business Users, vendors and partners;
· Good team player, working with the Oracle ITS support team and country key users in an effective and harmonious manner.
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS:
• Timely delivery of the developed solutions;
• Excellent documentation;
• Providing optimal solutions and appropriate implementation of the software;
• Satisfaction of key end-users.