What is DHL ESS story?
DHL ESS is part of DHL Freight organization that is one of the top world-wide employers with more than 13 000 employees. DHL Enterprise Software Solutions (ESS) has played a central role in the biggest digital transformation in DHL, changing the daily work of hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide. Sofia and Prague based team is developing and maintaining a comprehensive transport management system (TMS) with a successful roll-out, that will replace all existing systems in more than 32 countries. Since its origin, the team has been involved not only in the pure implementation of the business logic and technological evolution of the system but the overall organization around the project and the design of the business processes into the application. We are expanding our development team not only in Sofia and Prague, but also in a new location – Cologne.
Do you want to be part of our story in changing the logistic business?
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in the evolution of DHL’s logistics business. For our office in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for a React JS Developer who will help us develop the necessary functionalities and ensure that they are operating without incidents in a large data environment.
Are you proactive, self-driven, team player and most of all passionate about web development? If this is you, DHL ESS wants YOU.
What will be your part in DHL ESS story?
• Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications;
• Ensure that your code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process;
• Optimize the application in order to support work with large amounts of data;
• Participate in the whole sprint process for product development.
What do you need in order to fit?
• Minimum 1 years of experience with React JS;
• Object-oriented analysis and design by using common patterns for software development;
• Solid knowledge in building web pages;
• Experience with single page development frameworks like React, Angular and Vue;
• Experience in Test-driven development;
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies will be considered as an advantage.
You will need also:
• Good command of Regular Expressions;
• Communication protocol client and server implementations in Web: HTTP(s);
• Experience in setting up and scripting Webpack, Node, Git, etc.;
• Understanding of OOP and Functional.
How you will know that you are successful in the team?
• Timely delivery of the developed solutions;
• Excellent documentation;
• Providing optimal solutions and appropriate implementation of the software;
• Satisfaction of key end-users.
Why it is good for you to be part of DHL ESS story?
•We want you to have a work-life balance and that’s why we are giving you flexible working hours and home office;
•We care about your health and that’s why we are providing you with private health insurance and additional days off for each year you are with us;
•We want you to benefit from one of the best packs of food vouchers on the market;
•We care for your life and that’s why we will provide you with life insurance;
•We want you to continue growing professionally and we will support your career development with trainings and growth opportunities;
•You will have the opportunity to be part of the family of one the best employers in the world;
•The team that you will be part is amazing, friendly and very supportive;
•You will have the opportunity to be the change you want to see in the world by improving lives and connecting people.
We will be happy to meet with competent Java developers interested in the project to discuss what added value the project would have for them.
Is this sound to you like the story you want to be part? Then join us now!
Be the next great talent in DHL ESS.
Thanks for all who have applied, but only shortlisted people will be contacted.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidentiality in accordance to GDPR.