DHL Enterprise Software Solutions (DHL ESS) is the core team that drives the most important strategic project as part of the transformation program for DHL Freights. The main task is to develop and implement our new Freight Transport Management System “EVO” and the successfully roll it out in more than 30 countries across Europe.
For our team in our office in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for a dedicated HR Manager. He / She will be responsible for all HR functions within the DHL ESS such as recruitment, employer branding, employee development, employee motivation & engagement across all locations in which ESS operates – currently Sofia & Prague.
- Coordinate and execute the entire recruitment and onboarding process for DHL ESS.
- Ensure visibility in the market by implementing employer-branding activities via social media, events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business need through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop, execute training and development to support business needs and empower management.
- Drive initiatives related to company culture and employee engagement
- Handle operational issues such as absence, performance management, and disciplinary procedures within your accounts. You will also be offering guidance to the managers, ensuring fairness and legal compliance with the Bulgarian legislation and company regulations.
- Ensure regular communication and reporting
What you will need:
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5 years of HR experience in an IT Software Development company
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in IT recruitment
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Positive, hard-working, can-do attitude
- Solid experience with social media related to recruitment, employee branding and sourcing.
- Excellent active listening, facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong collaborative, partnership & relationship management skills.
- Ability to work in a team cross-border.
- Ability to prioritize own workload to tight schedules and work along standard operating procedures.
- Ability to work on multiple activities in changing environments to a continued high standard.
- Sufficient knowledge of Bulgarian Labor law.
- Native level in Bulgarian & full proficiency in the English language.
- Solid experience in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Budget management experience.
What Qualifications / Skills you may have that we consider a plus:
- Human Resource Management/Organizational Leadership
- Leadership Development
- Human Capital Development
- Organizational Behavior
- Additional languages
- Experience working in matrix organization
At DHL ESS, you will work in an excellent environment filled with professionals from the Logistics and IT software development domain that has set themselves the goal to change the future of the Logistics! In your role, you will be expected to consistently grow, adapt to new situations, new challenges and become a better version of yourself.
Olga Suzdaleva will be happy to answer your questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.