The DHL’s Development center, formed just two years ago, is the first and only DHL Freight R & D team in our country. Our autonomous IT specialists develop and support a new and comprehensive Transport Management System (TMS). This product aims to replace existing TMS systems in landlines from DHL terminals around the world. This ambitious endeavor involves different aspects of the logistics world and encompasses the entire business transaction cycle. Since its inception, the team has been involved not only in the implementation of the business logic behind the project, but also in the overall technological evolution of the frameworks and development processes, as an example by adding containerization as a standard element of the DevOps pipeline.
For our office in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for an Automation QA that will be a part of the development team and will work together with others to assure and provide a better quality of our product. The ideal candidate for this position is proactive, self-directed, team player and most of all passionate about software quality assurance.
- Creation, optimization and execution of test cases
- Development and maintenance of both manual and automated tests
- Preparation of periodical reports and their presentation
- Analysis, description and tracking of defects in a bug tracking system
- Participation in team meetings
- Collaboration developers and the business representatives to clarify the business requirements
- 2+ years of proven software testing experience (deep understanding of SDLC and DLC)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly describe and discuss problems
- Experience with test management tools and bug tracking tools
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Experience with relational databases
- Solid verbal and communication skills
- Experience with working with distributed teams
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in cooperation with our team
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- An extensive benefits package including work mobile phone, additional health insurance, life insurance, free parking and food vouchers
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
We will be happy to meet experienced Automation QA’s interested in the project, in order to discuss what added value the project would have for them.
Please note that only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.