What is DHL Freight ESS story?
For the past 5 years DHL’s Development center in Sofia has played a role in the biggest business transformation in DHL by developing and maintaining a comprehensive transport management system (TMS) with a successful roll-out.
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in the evolution of DHL’s logistics business. You will develop Java Enterprise solutions with large bandwidth (data processing and data transfer), data reliability and security, 3rd party integration and impact on the full life-cycle of a supply chain system. As part of our team you will receive requirements directly from key users of the product in order to ensure proper fulfillment of the company’s objectives.
For our office in Sofia, we are looking for Automation QA who will help us testing of the newly developed functionalities, regression testing and automation. The ideal candidate for this position is proactive, self-directed, team player and most of all passionate about quality assurance.
Do you want to be part of our story in changing the logistic business?
What you will do?
• Creation, optimization and execution of test cases;
• Development and maintenance of both manual and automated tests;
• Preparation of periodical reports and their presentation;
• Analysis, description and tracking of defects in a bug tracking system;
• Participation in team meetings;
• Collaboration developers and the business representatives to clarify the business requirements.
What do you need in order to fit?
• 2+ years of proven software testing experience (deep understanding of SDLC and DLC);
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to clearly describe and discuss problems;
• Experience with test management tools and bug tracking tools;
• Experience with test automation frameworks;
• Experience with relational databases;
• Solid verbal and communication skills;
• Experience with working with distributed teams;
• Good time management and multitasking skills;
• Ability to work independently as well as in cooperation with our team;
• Experience with Agile methodology;
• Fluency in English.
Why it is good for you to be part of DHL ESS story?
• We want you to have a work-life balance and that’s why we are giving you flexible working hours and home office;
• We care about your health and that’s why we are providing you with private health insurance and additional days off for each year you are with us;
• We want you to benefit from one of the best packs of food vouchers on the market;
• We care for your life and that’s why we will provide you with life insurance;
• We want you to continue growing professionally and we will support your career development with trainings and growth opportunities;
• You will have the opportunity to be part of the family of one the best employers in the world;
• The team that you will be part is amazing, friendly and very supportive.
• You will have the opportunity to be the change you want to see in the world by improving lives and connecting people;
We will be happy to meet experienced Automation QA’s interested in the project, in order to discuss what added value the project would have for them.
We will be happy to meet with competent Automation QA specialist interested in the project to discuss what added value the project would have for them.
Is this sound to you like the story you want to be part? Then join us now!
Be the next great talent in DHL ESS.
Thanks for all who have applied, but only shortlisted people will be contacted.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidentiality in accordance to GDPR.