What is DHL ESS story?
For the past 4 years DHL’s Development center in Sofia has played a role in the biggest business transformation in DHL by developing and maintaining a comprehensive transport management system (TMS) with a successful roll-out. Now we are expanding in Prague and Cologne.
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in the evolution of DHL’s logistics business. We are looking for an Automation QA that will be a part of the development team and will work together with others to assure and provide a better quality of our product. As part of QA team you will be able to test our product in order to ensure proper fulfillment of the company’s objectives.
Are you proactive, self-directed, team player and most of all passionate about software quality assurance? If this is you, DHL ESS wants YOU.
Do you want to be part of our story in changing the logistic business?
What will be your part in DHL ESS story?
- Creation, optimization and execution of test cases;
- Development and maintenance of both manual and automated tests;
- Preparation of periodical reports and their presentation;
- Analysis, description and tracking of defects in a bug tracking system;
- Participation in team meetings;
- Collaboration with the developers and the business representatives to clarify business requirements.
What do you need in order to fit?
- 2+ years of proven software testing experience (deep understanding of SDLC and DLC);
- Experience with test automation frameworks;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to clearly describe and discuss problems;
- Experience with test management tools and bug tracking tools;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Fluency in English;
- Soft skills.
You will need also:
- Experience with working with distributed teams;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in cooperation with our team.
Why it is good for you to be part of DHL ESS story?
- We want you to have a work-life balance and that’s why we are giving you flexible working hours and home office;
- We care about your health and that’s why we are proving you with private health insurance and additional days off for each year you are with us;
- We want you to benefit from one of the best packs of food vouchers on the market;
- We care for your life and that’s why we will provide you with life insurance;
- We want you to continue growing professionally and we will support your career development with trainings and growth opportunities;
- You will have the opportunity to be part of the family of one the best employers in the world;
- The team that you will be part is amazing, friendly and very supportive;
- You will have the opportunity to be the change you want to see in the world by improving lives and connecting people.
We will be happy to meet with competent Java developers interested in the project to discuss what added value the project would have for them.
Is this sound to you like the story you want to be part? Then join us now!
Be the next great talent in DHL ESS.
Thanks for all who have applied, but only shortlisted people will be contacted.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidentiality in accordance to GDPR.