What is DHL Freight ESS story?
DHL Enterprise Software Solutions is the first and only DHL Freight R&D team in Bulgaria. Our main project is relying on the development of the new Freight Transport Management System. The goal is to have one integrated system that will replace all existing systems in more than 32 countries with DHL’s terminals. The proper architecture of the new TMS system together with its scalability and capability to support future business continuity are crucial for further rollouts on a global scale. This ambitious endeavor involves different aspects of the logistics world and encompasses the entire business transaction cycle.
Since its inception, the team has been involved not only in the implementation of the business logic behind the project, but also in the overall technological evolution of the frameworks and development processes, as an example by adding containerization as a standard element of the DevOps Pipeline.
Now we are in a hunt for Java Application Support Engineer (L3). Are you the one that is tech savvy and eager to solve complex applications and OS issues? If this is the case DHL Freight ESS wants you!
What will be your role in this story?
The support engineer delivers high level technical support for software applications and technologies to a specific target audience according to the needs of the business. The engineers understand high-level technologies, and help to interpret feedback from end users or address other issues as necessary. You will play a very active role in testing the applications and releasing and detecting errors in code.
What you will do in order our success story to continue?
• Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our Development team to resolve advanced issues when necessary;
• Resolve escalated customer complaints without the need for management intervention;
• Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps;
• Participate in providing training to customers as required.
What do you need in order to fit?
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant;
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting multi-layer Java enterprise applications;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Good knowledge of Java and preferable Oracle RDMS;
• Experience in monitoring applications;
• А good understanding of how complex applications and operating systems work;
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
• The ability to work well in a team;
• Problem solving skills;
• A very strong customer focus;
• The ability to prioritize your tasks;
• Attention to detail;
• Be agile.
How you will know that you are successful in this story?
• Timely delivering the developed solutions for issues;
• Proper documentation;
• Initiatives leading to improvement of the application;
• Customer (key-user) satisfaction.
Why it’s good for you to be part of DHL Freight ESS story?
• We want you to have a work-life balance and that’s why we are giving you flexible working hours and home office;
• We care about your health and that’s why we are proving you with private health insurance and
additional days off for each year you are with us;
• We want you to benefit from one of the best packs of food vouchers on the market;
• We care for your life and that’s why we will provide you with life insurance;
• We want you to continue growing professionally and we will support your career development with trainings and growth opportunities;
• You will have the opportunity to be part of the family of one the best employers in the world;
• The team that you will be part is amazing, friendly and very supportive.
• You will have the opportunity to be the change you want to see in the world by improving lives and connecting people;
Do you want to be part of our success story? If the answer is YES, don’t wait and send us your CV.
We will be happy to meet and discuss the opportunity to become a part of the company’s IT transformation with motivated and competent support engineers.
Thanks for all who have applied, but only shortlisted people will be contacted.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidentiality in accordance to GDPR.